Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Humming while parking in garage on a new Model Y. Is this sound normal(video attached)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my model Y last week. I noticed some noise when the vehicle is parked in garage. It was like humming sound and sometime I can hear fan was running. I have turned off the climate and cabin overheat protection. I was not charging my car. I wonder if the sound is normal or not.
The noise lasted for couple of hours after I drove the car back and parked in garage. It stopped before I went to bed and is good when I checked it up this morning.

The playlist of the videos I recorded for the noise:
I just got my Y today and it's making the same noise for hours. Did you find out what's wrong with it or what needs to be replaced? Thanks

I picked up my model Y last week. I noticed some noise when the vehicle is parked in garage. It was like humming sound and sometime I can hear fan was running. I have turned off the climate and cabin overheat protection. I was not charging my car. I wonder if the sound is normal or not.
The noise lasted for couple of hours after I drove the car back and parked in garage. It stopped before I went to bed and is good when I checked it up this morning.

The playlist of the videos I recorded for the noise:
sounds normal.