Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hundreds of M3s On Their Way to Dania Beach Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This morning I brought my M3 in for a minor detail work and was talking with the Dania Beach, FL Tesla rep (see foto) about when will we see more M3s around the Miami-Ft Lauderdale area. He said a bunch will be coming soon after July 4th... like around 300 during July!

Initially it sounded like a huge number. But, when you factor in that there are, conservatively speaking, at least 350,000 reservations and the Dade-Broward counties area comprised of millions of folk, those numbers of M3 begin to make sense. Plus, there are only about 8 stores/galleries for this vast population and area.

It will be interesting to see how they will speedily dispense with all these M3s to folk who have been anxiously waiting for at least 2 years.

ebc82c3e050c9c350b000a106962c834.jpg

The rumor is that Tesla is holding onto M3s until Q3 begins to assist with the tax credit. If you check out the M3 forums here, there are pictures of lots in California with hundreds of new M3s awaiting shipment and delivery. I agree there are likely quite a few reservations down here, you might have an extra 0 in there. 35k sounds reasonable since the entire reservation list is around 400k-500k.

The rumor is that Tesla is holding onto M3s until Q3 begins to assist with the tax credit. If you check out the M3 forums here, there are pictures of lots in California with hundreds of new M3s awaiting shipment and delivery. I agree there are likely quite a few reservations down here, you might have an extra 0 in there. 35k sounds reasonable since the entire reservation list is around 400k-500k.

They were saying there are 350k reservations total and that there are millions of people in the south Florida area. So having hundreds of 3's in transit to Dania seems reasonable.

It also appears that the West Palm Beach location is in the loop to receive a number of cars also....

I just configured my 4/28/16 reservation on 6/27/18 and this morning was given a VIN and delivery date of 7/17 in WPB.

LR/RWD/PUP/EAP/FSD/18" Wheels

So, we will be seeing a bunch of new Tesla's on the road in South Florida soon...