Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I applied Gyeon on my new white interior!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I applied Gyeon on my new Model Y interior. I purchased it on Amazon for $59.00. It went on very smoothly. I only used about 1/4 of a bottle. It took about 20 minutes to do the whole white interior. I will keep everyone updated on its stain avoidance qualities.
Can ceramic coating be done during colder weather? I have the same Geyon product. I am in Canada so thinking should i wait or just do it. I was thinking if it will cure dry in few hours since its cold. What do you think?

Geyon leather shield for white interior ceramic coating.
That's what I thought but wanted to be certain. I used this product about three years ago and the first application was fine, no issues. I attempted to use it for another vehicle and the product was completely petrified. It's recommended with all coatings highly to use them within 6 months of ordering and ASAP after opening the bottle. Just a heads up.

Good on you for doing it yourself. I paid to have it done with my PPF and I wouldn't waste the money again.

Just shy of a year old and there is jean transfer that won't completely come off. The installer said it wears quickly on the drivers seat.

Reactions: 2101Guy
I applied Gyeon on my new Model Y interior. I purchased it on Amazon for $59.00. It went on very smoothly. I only used about 1/4 of a bottle. It took about 20 minutes to do the whole white interior. I will keep everyone updated on its stain avoidance qualities.

Kudos to ya, I did the same to my white interior on day of delivery!

I did the same, but still have some Blue Jean transfer that is not budged as I try to remove them. I’ve minimized blue jeans and washed them all with vinegar.

But I’m not sure how to remove what is there. I clean it regularly now, but need to do a deep cleaning.

It was the first thing I did to my car after delivery. i need to get a better brush and try and scrub them out and re-apply the sealant.

Any updates on this. Most of what I have read is that this does pretty well. Have seen a few reviews saying that this removed the protective factory coating, left streaks or stains. Any issues?