Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I created a document to leave on cars ICEing EV charging spots

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for all the sharp eyes! That is what I get for doing it quickly! And, as a Life-Pro-Tip, the spell/grammar checker does not check text in all caps.

View attachment EV Notice.pdf

EV Notice.PNG

^Great.
One other tiny detail. I think it reads a little better to say: "This is most likely an oversight on your part" rather than "This is mostly likely an oversight on your part". Small nit but thought I'd point it out since we are cleaning things up.
Good spot on the grammatical error. I committed my own typo when suggesting the spelling correction, so my credibility pretty much flew the coup!

How about this one? Carry both, and use whichever you think best.

By the way, these are EASY to make. This was less than 10 minutes in Libre Office (Microsoft Office can also save PDFs).

View attachment 66013

View attachment 66014
Much better than the one in the first post and I believe much more likely to elicit the desired behavior from the offender. The people we are trying to educate are those that truly did not realize their error, either because they were otherwise distracted when they pulled in or didn't relate to what the sign was saying. The softer message will definitely be more likely to make the driver be more aware next time. The person that parks there for spite because they believe EVs should not be entitled to a special spot is not going to change their behavior based on a sign on their car, no matter how nasty and threatening it is.