Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I got my Model X PPF & Coated!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious on how much would cost to do a PPF for my model 3 coming very soon.
Depends your location in Canada.
In my area a Full gloss or matte body varies from 4000-6000$

Full front with the side bottom is about 1800-2500$

However, cheaper in pricing doesn’t mean good… make sure to visit the shop first and understand how they will do it.

Hope that helps :)

Reactions: Vancouver ClearBra
Depends your location in Canada.
In my area a Full gloss or matte body varies from 4000-6000$

Full front with the side bottom is about 1800-2500$

However, cheaper in pricing doesn’t mean good… make sure to visit the shop first and understand how they will do it.

Hope that helps :)
Man it's so expensive. I opt out of red color cause its additional 2500 and now I want to PPF my white model 3, and so far I have been getting quoted by 4.8 stars and above google reviews 5500 and above just for the PPF. window tint for almost 1200.

Man it's so expensive. I opt out of red color cause its additional 2500 and now I want to PPF my white model 3, and so far I have been getting quoted by 4.8 stars and above google reviews 5500 and above just for the PPF. window tint for almost 1200.
Some places sells the kit to install by yourself. You can save a few thousand. That could be an option.

I know someone who did it by himself but it was badly done and he end up paying a professional to do it.

Some places sells the kit to install by yourself. You can save a few thousand. That could be an option.

I know someone who did it by himself but it was badly done and he end up paying a professional to do it.
That's the risk eh. I am still shopping around, Not as badly needed when I just get it on first week but some people I talk to say they cant promise I can get it within the next 2 weeks anyhow

That's the risk eh. I am still shopping around, Not as badly needed when I just get it on first week but some people I talk to say they cant promise I can get it within the next 2 weeks anyhow
Yes I booked mine a month or two in advance. If you’re thinking of doing it make sure to do it before winter 😆

Our road are a killer! Like some suspension killer with all the potholes. It will chip the car like crazy knowing the paint is weak when it is made in Cali!

• Helpful
Reactions: defsam
Yes I booked mine a month or two in advance. If you’re thinking of doing it make sure to do it before winter 😆

Our road are a killer! Like some suspension killer with all the potholes. It will chip the car like crazy knowing the paint is weak when it is made in Cali!
I found one but Im waiting for their call, just gonna do the fronts and it seems cheaper too

Reactions: Jono89
Totally AGREE! I was like how can book when my dates are like some volatile stocks 🤣 I just took a chance and book for first week of October. If I get it before let say mid September will drive it without ppf not to bad for 2 weeks. If it’s after then 😅😂🤣
Yup I might opt in for full front PPF (that's a lot of f)

But idk either that or might just suck it up and go full PPF or a full change color wrap. So many options and so much expenses.