Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I just got the $200-extra-on-the-next-registration notice :(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EVer Hopeful

Jul 7, 2021
Texas
Funnily enough I just sent off for a replacement DL, so when I saw the envelope I though "That was quick"

I suppose I should have known better

Anyway, keep your eyes peeled; not sure if it's times to arrive a certain number on days before your registration is due, or if they all went out at once

I wonder how much all those stamps and envelopes cost . . .

The new EV registration fee starts on September 1st for any registration processed on or after that date. You can renew your registration up 90 days before it expires. So if you have a September or October sticker, renew in August and not pay the new fee this year. If you have an October expiration just make sure you do your inspection after August 3rd to make sure it is valid.

The new EV registration fee starts on September 1st for any registration processed on or after that date. You can renew your registration up 90 days before it expires. So if you have a September or October sticker, renew in August and not pay the new fee this year. If you have an October expiration just make sure you do your inspection after August 3rd to make sure it is valid.
Good to know, mine is up in October also and the inspection for an EV is a joke (don't do much).