Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I know Tesla doesn’t need a normal service per se….

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But as the proud owner of a 2018 MX and a 2021 M3, I would like at least every few years to get a service/health check for my Tesla’s.
I called up Tesla to ask but ended up being more confused that anything 😂
The guy from Tesla was very polite, but as I am not a technical person re the in’s and out’s of car mechanics etc I just wanted to book a general service (and I know Tesla say we don’t need these just on a ‘when needed’ basis), but as they don’t actually do these, what’s the best way to go about this, or book something as near as damnit.

He advised me to book a service via the app and make notes like check brake fluid, or change wipers etc but I am lost to actually what I should be asking??

So does anyone know what wording I can use please? Or do they do something similar to a service when I can just get everything checked and made sure it’s in working order (or just wait until my MOT in the UK)

I have been driving my MX now for 6 years and it’s been fantastic but just worried about things like low brake fluid etc, does your Tesla inform you of things like this as well please?

Thank you for any advice 😊