Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I need driver's door sill...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted a few months ago that my sill was defective, it's gone all bumpy and looks and feels terrible. I'd love to replace it, and can't afford the Carbon Fiber right now. Does anyone have the plain black plastic door sill lying around that they could part with? Thanks.

Hello MileHigh,
I have both the driver side and passenger available, kept them after having the carbon fiber door sills installed.
I'm located south of Houston,Tx and i believe I have pics of them on file.
If interested I can e-mail pics to U, if interested the price is FREE !
I will b moving to Colorado Springs by August 2016.

Reactions: dhrivnak
Hello MileHigh,
I have both the driver side and passenger available, kept them after having the carbon fiber door sills installed.
I'm located south of Houston,Tx and i believe I have pics of them on file.
If interested I can e-mail pics to U, if interested the price is FREE !
I will b moving to Colorado Springs by August 2016.
Dean - that's incredibly gracious of you, of course I would be so pleased to have these. I'm in Denver so why don't I drive down to you sometime after you move to the Springs. Thank you!

MileHigh,
Don't listen to the those, who's comments are based on assumption.
I just check on the sills, they are in the bedroom closet wrapped in a plastic bag.
I will load the door sills on either N A Van lines or Mayflower depending on which service we use.
I do not wish to see these items go to waste if a fellow Roadster owner has a need for them.
I would not go through the expense of shipping by UPS or Fedex, but if U can wait till late July or early August, I will post to U when we have arrived and time allows me to address the door sills.
It will b a big undertaking for us moving from Houston to Colorado Springs.

Reactions: dhrivnak