Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for parts: AC duct vane/Column housing/Door sills

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there, I'm looking for a few parts for 1078 - does anyone have:
- AC duct vane assembly (full size, not half-size center version)
- Steering column housing lower (not carbon fiber just regular stock)
- Door sills in great condition?

Many thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 8.40.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 8.31.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 8.32.34 PM.png

Congrats on winning the auction for #1078! Attach some more pics.

I'm fairly certain the Face Level Vent (P/N 2004339) is the same as the Elise (Lotus P/N A117U6003F) which is still available here. Can someone confirm?

For the Lower Steering Column Shroud (P/N 6001886), start with Tesla as they may actually have that part in their "buy back" carcass stockpiles. If not, @CM_007 may be your best bet if he has some in his parts bin.

As for the Sill Trim Cover (P/N 6004401, there were so many variations of those that finding a 1-off match might prove impossible. In that case, you're probably better off checking with Tesla to see if they have a different matched pair available from the same "buy back" program. Alternately, just save yourself the headache and buy new leather wrapped repop set from Carl here.

Congrats on winning the auction for #1078! Attach some more pics.

I'm fairly certain the Face Level Vent (P/N 2004339) is the same as the Elise (Lotus P/N A117U6003F) which is still available here. Can someone confirm?

For the Lower Steering Column Shroud (P/N 6001886), start with Tesla as they may actually have that part in their "buy back" carcass stockpiles. If not, @CM_007 may be your best bet if he has some in his parts bin.

As for the Sill Trim Cover (P/N 6004401, there were so many variations of those that finding a 1-off match might prove impossible. In that case, you're probably better off checking with Tesla to see if they have a different matched pair available from the same "buy back" program. Alternately, just save yourself the headache and buy new leather wrapped repop set from Carl here.
Wow, thanks very much for that info! Didn't realize I could get new leather versions - was tossing up whether to go with used or new carbon fiber. Teh leather might be the way to go seeing that it already has the executive interior. Cheers!