Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I Usually Never Listen to Tesla Short Thesis' But....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i'm on the cusp of canceling my order. Line waiter for the SR AWD. Between cramped back seats and loss of the rebate, I can't justify the $41K. I already have a bunch of vehicles that have limited use and this would add to it. Too bad those back seats suck!
I was told the back seats were pretty good, how big/tall are you?

I've seen reviews of the Model 3 that show the leg room in back is not great. Though it's probably on par with other cars about the same size. I believe the headroom in back is still a little better than the S.

I buy a car to drive it...back seat get's used rarely. The Chevy Volt I had really had a cramped back seat. I drove that for 4 years and now my GF has it. Great car...but the M3 is a fantastic car.

i'm on the cusp of canceling my order. Line waiter for the SR AWD. Between cramped back seats and loss of the rebate, I can't justify the $41K. I already have a bunch of vehicles that have limited use and this would add to it. Too bad those back seats suck!
I take it you sat in the car? I did and didn’t have any issues with the back seats. Esp compared to my BMW 330.

• Informative
Reactions: SW2Fiddler