Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm back, at least temporarily.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I realized today that I do not have to wait until the lease is up on my Fusion. Because I paid the lease fee in full up front, I have no payments, so I don't have to wait until the end of the lease to buy a new Tesla. And if I close the CDs before they mature, I will lose only about $120 in interest, so I don't have to wait until they mature.

So I left a message for Tesla (using the contacts link on their web site) asking that they submit the order as soon as they can instead of waiting until January.

I say "at least temporarily" because I may not have anything further to say until I actually get the car.

I realized today that I do not have to wait until the lease is up on my Fusion. Because I paid the lease fee in full up front, I have no payments, so I don't have to wait until the end of the lease to buy a new Tesla. And if I close the CDs before they mature, I will lose only about $120 in interest, so I don't have to wait until they mature.

So I left a message for Tesla (using the contacts link on their web site) asking that they submit the order as soon as they can instead of waiting until January.

I say "at least temporarily" because I may not have anything further to say until I actually get the car.
I received The following email this morning:

Hi Michelle,
I received your online request to get back on the list to be matched to a VIN. I got you added back in and also let your advisor know that you are ready to take delivery.

Kimberly Wagner
Store Leader

I’m going to be honest, 99.99% of us do not care if you come or go. There is no need for your to make a thread about it.

It’s pretty easy: if you’re posting we already know you’re here. If you post a question/comment that is relevant to the community we will engage.

I’m going to be honest, 99.99% of us do not care if you come or go. There is no need for your to make a thread about it.

It’s pretty easy: if you’re posting we already know you’re here. If you post a question/comment that is relevant to the community we will engage.

But she's only going to lose $120 in interest from the CDs!! Don't you want to know more?