Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm new to the M3 family... but still waiting...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I ordered a Pearl White Multi-Coat, Standard Range Plus, with White interior on Sept 1st. 10 days in and nothing. no VIN, no communication from Tesla. From what I read on the forums, this isn't uncommon so I'll wait. I did get an email saying I need to update my information, which was already 100% complete.

Waiting, patiently in Toronto, Ontario...

Reactions: Phlier
Hi everyone,

I ordered a Pearl White Multi-Coat, Standard Range Plus, with White interior on Sept 1st. 10 days in and nothing. no VIN, no communication from Tesla. From what I read on the forums, this isn't uncommon so I'll wait. I did get an email saying I need to update my information, which was already 100% complete.

Waiting, patiently in Toronto, Ontario...
Congratulations, and welcome to the forum!

I think that you'll find a lot of people who had horrible communication experiences during the whole ordering and delivery process. It is definitely an area that Tesla falls flat on. Completely. But the car is just sooooo good, that one day of driving it and you'll quickly forget about the complete pain in the backside that was the ordering/delivery experience.

Just hang on for the ride, it'll be worth it in the end.

Reactions: Jazz3D