Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm starting to think OTA updates aren't such a good thing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One minor thing I’d not spotted before:

in summon my iPhone shows a “come to me” button.
In my wife’s identical phone, same app version, the button says “go to target”

What do others have? App version 4.23.2
Thanks Dilly for confirming Summon non functioning is another bug in the software, plus in reply to your question "Go to Target" on my Iphone App. 4.23.2

One minor thing I’d not spotted before:

in summon my iPhone shows a “come to me” button.
In my wife’s identical phone, same app version, the button says “go to target”

What do others have? App version 4.23.2
It's not a bug, if you'd read the manual it's two different modes for Smart Summon depending on whether you selected the little persona icon on the top-right corner or the round crosshair.
One option would direct the car to you, the other allows you to move a circle on the map and direct the car there.

But of course, these work best in US and are quite irrelevant in Europe with the 6 meters (or actually more 6ft) rule....

It's not a bug, if you'd read the manual it's two different modes for Smart Summon depending on whether you selected the little persona icon on the top-right corner or the round crosshair.
One option would direct the car to you, the other allows you to move a circle on the map and direct the car there.

But of course, these work best in US and are quite irrelevant in Europe with the 6 meters (or actually more 6ft) rule....
Thanks never spotted that. Go to target never worked anyway. You’ve right 6M is thoroughly optimistic!