Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Impressive battery on 2020.20.12

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Vampire drain is a thing of the past, without active cabin/battery conditioning or Sentry mode. My car just sat for 2 weeks and only lost 1%, and that loss was during the update to 2020.20.12. (I’m a TeslaFii user as well.)

Reactions: M109Rider
Vampire drain is a thing of the past, without active cabin/battery conditioning or Sentry mode. My car just sat for 2 weeks and only lost 1%, and that loss was during the update to 2020.20.12. (I’m a TeslaFii user as well.)
Woww !! 2 weeks 1% dropped.
now I’m thinking something might be wrong with mine. So I had the same settings as your Minus TeslaFii.
Park on open shaded garage 1-2%dropped daily.
After 2020.20.12 update 5 days ago I saw the very first time 1% drop.
I feel like more charging less driving :eek:
Is your garage a closed garage ?

Today my car decided to add % to the battery :) This happens every once in a while; charged to 90% Tuesday night (Wednesday midnight to be exact) and today (Thursday ~9am) the car claims it has 91%

Car has been in the garage undriven since charge up and it got warmer outside. I attribute the battery % to random software battery-sussing tolerances

I believe that update required Sentry Mode to be turned off. If it did not get turned back on, that may account for the lack of draining.
Sentry mode was off (cabin protection Off, disconnect remote Tesla app)while parking at home prior update 2020.20.12 but still drained 1-2% daily.

I got good battery saving after update 2020.20.12 and the weather was around 80F.
according two gentlemen above it might be due to closed garage has more controlled environment than an open shaded garage I have.

I haven’t checked or open the app after my last charge, seems the weather is also getting colder. Everything else remain the same but hopefully I’ll see good result after my last update, otherwise the weather really impacts the battery drastically.