TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Improved AWD/PAWD to RWD conversion poll

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by quantumslip, Jul 19, 2018.

?

Will you change your PAWD/AWD order?

1. PAWD now, will stick with it

12 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. AWD now, will stick with it

17 vote(s)
    51.5%
  3. PAWD, change to RWD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. AWD, change to RWD

4 vote(s)
    12.1%
  1. quantumslip

quantumslip Member

Because a certain person kept asking for it. Happy? I did your work for you.

2. Trevor B

Trevor B Member

Some of these surveys are just dumb (or maybe "bone headed" is the word I'm looking for, channeling Elon) :)

• Like x 2
    • Disagree x 2
  3. quantumslip

quantumslip Member

Geez, I cant make anyone happy. If you don't like it just ignore it. And this is not dumb, I don't know why you would think that. Sometimes I feel like Im dealing with trolls ala elon.

Thanks a lot for nothing @Nuclear Fusion . You happy you got your "improved poll" now. And sorry for trying.

• Like x 1
  4. Thomas Edison

Thomas Edison Active Member

• :D Where's the undecided option?

5. Nuclear Fusion

And you can’t make polls either.
    So, on the positive side, life’s been narrowed down for you.