Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Improvements I would like to see

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd like to see the following:
  1. Working automatic windshield wipers
  2. Safe FSD autopilot.
  3. Adaptive cruse control that doesn't do phantom breaking. It should work as well as the cheaper cars made 5 years ago.
  4. Get the advertised range.
  5. A Sentry mode that doesn't require attention every two months.
  6. The same warranty length Hyundai and Kia give.
  7. Cars delivered with center console organizers. Who ever heard of a car where these had to be purchased separately?
  8. Gag or muzzle the CEO, what an embarrassment.
Please add some more. Mostly, I want what Musk promised.

221027200356-elon-musk-twitter-pba.jpg

• Disagree
Reactions: DblOSmith
Optional customization-Mercedes, bmw, Audi, Cadillac, Hyundai, etc all do it and they look cool. People buy cars by how they look INSIDE these days and a cool intro boasting the Tesla logo ROCKS, but like I said…CUSTOMISABLE-turn it off or on. This would also help sales, like a demo mode in a showroom.

That would just be annoying in the long run.
I just want to sit in and start driving without having to wait for the car to get ready.
It’s like 4 seconds and u turn it off or on DEMO mode. Every single auto maker has this now.

Those are all fixes the software techs are including in the updates. Every EV car has bugs, from all different car manufacturers. My neighbors have mustang mach E and Hyundai ionic 6, Cadillac Ev and all I hear is the SLEW of issues they’re experiencing.

When u sell the car PRIVATELY demo mode rocks and I’m told it’s already in the works.

Sure, I hear that-I’d love the 2024 Lamborghini electric but the cool intro logo is stopping me…..yaaaa ok.

I want a car that I enjoy to drive, not one that annoys me every time I enter or exit it. It doesn't matter if it is Lamborghini or a Lada.

But if there is a way to permanently disable it or it being disabled by default then sure implement it.

you havent even seen the intro and already you are against it. I dont see how a 4 second intro affects your enjoyment. it has an option to turn it on/off......like pretty much EVERYTHING else on the planet.

THIS POINT IS MUTE----cause they are ALREADY including the intro.....HA HA sucks to be you. Good luck finding ANY car that does not offer an intro.

My have times changed-------fuel economy, ride comfort, apple car play, auto-pilot, car design,ambient lighting.........who cares but a 4 second OPTIONAL intro..........THATS YOUR DECIDING FACTOR in purchasing a car.......ummmm yaaaa OK. Again "they are including the intro in the near future".

I want instant boot and I hate all intro graphics regardless of what they are on. Don't make me wait.
Regen should be adjustable.
You should be able to get the aero wheels on performance models. Big expensive wheels and tires that kill range and ride like crap suck.
Track mode should be available on all models.
I like stalks for turn signals.
Factory add on instrument cluster should be optional or at a minimum available.

Cybertruck needs to have rear view mirror camera. Not part of the main screen.

Reactions: gtae07 and Maki22
MEDIA PROJECTION HEADLIGHTS-you want justification for a $6000 download or premium connectivity: how about the ability to watch any media on any vertical flat surface. It would bring "lightshows" to a whole new level.

I.R. SCAN-we could expand the function of Infra red cameras and in addition to eye tracking these could be used to scan the eye to verify it's you and ultimately replace the need for a key card.

SIMPLE MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS-you are holding the steering wheel and seated, how easily would it be to include: body temperature, heart-rate, weight, detect elevated stress levels, breathing irregularities, etc.

Furthermore, Tesla computer could assist (dial 911 or automatic FSD to drive to nearest hospital) in case of a heart attach, seizure, black out, fainting. It could also announce a loud warning chime for those who fall asleep at the wheel.

ENFORCEMENT STRIKES-those that continue to speed over 35-50 km OVER the speed limit for longer than 15 seconds. Tesla could restrict speed for a week appropriately.