Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Income based fixed fee

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

getakey

Jan 28, 2020
not sure if this has been discussed, but I couldn't find it.
For the proposed new income based fee, will that be applied to all customers including those that have NEM1 adn NEM2? And, will the fee be independent of solar credits, i.e., you have to pay the full monthly fee no matter what your NEM credit/debit is.

If so, this is another hit on solar as at least people without solar get the benefit of lower per kWh charges. For solar customers that are close to zero true-up, the per kWh charges are mostly irrelevant

• Informative
Reactions: Watts_Up
Thread is here:

I used the site search with: california electricity income

• Informative
Reactions: getakey
For the proposed new income based fee, will that be applied to all customers including those that have NEM1 adn NEM2? And, will the fee be independent of solar credits, i.e., you have to pay the full monthly fee no matter what your NEM credit/debit is.

If so, this is another hit on solar as at least people without solar get the benefit of lower per kWh charges. For solar customers that are close to zero true-up, the per kWh charges are mostly irrelevant

Break out the KY Jelly

Thank you again Governor Gavin Newsome

Thank you again Governor Gavin Newsome