Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Incredible Loan company I found for EV's only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jwalkingjon2

Matte grey model 3
May 24, 2023
NJ
I bought a used Tesla and my APR was 8.01%, I regretted it after buying and found a new starting up EV only financing company that even lets you defer payments for the tax credit. They got me 5.8% at 84 months which is crazy low now a days and even gave me $200 off my first payment out of their pocket for being a new customer. Their support has been great as well, Figured I'd share incase anyone was having problems finding lower rates, By far the most simple and great sign up process, they lowered my payments by $40 a month and didn't have any fee's or anything for the paper work.

If this is against any rules I apologize just wanted to help out people save money since I searched for days applying and this was by far the best.

*removed referral link*

Last edited:
Also they have really low prices for Gap insurance and specialized EV repairs if you're looking for something like that. I personally didn't get either of those since I have GAP with my insurance

No, its not allowed to post referral codes here like this. Also, the company you listed is a vendor here. If you search TMC for "Tenet" it comes up (so information about it exists here already)

No, its not allowed to post referral codes here like this. Also, the company you listed is a vendor here. If you search TMC for "Tenet" it comes up (so information about it exists here already)

Ahh okay - thank you for letting me know. Good to know people already know about them, they helped me out a ton saving money.