TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Individual 21" OEM Silver Rim with near new tire - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by lmurphy137, Jul 7, 2014.

1. lmurphy137

lmurphy137 Member

Individual 21" OEM Silver Rim with near new tire

This is now open for shipping. I found some info on this site (http://howtoshipwheels.com/HowToShipWheelsWithTires/ ) so I am estimating shipping/packing costs to be about $75 per tire so as long as it is close to that price I am fine with it. Local pickup is still an option and depending on when the tire/rim is ordered it might take me a day or two to find time to pack and ship. The other tire/rims I have shipped to CA have all been about $120 in shipping

Since I am posting 4 individual tires/rims I gave each an arbitrary letter so that I can tell the pictures apart.

This does not include TPMs or centercap. I am selling them individual because it is a good idea to have a spare rim/tire for flats. Road trips on 21" rims can be frustrating with a flat. Also, it is very possible to severely bend a 21" rim with a pot hole because the short sidewall has less space that it can use to absorb a shock.

Measurements are in inches for the treadwear.

This tire has some curb rash on it, please see the picture. It does have a almost brand new tire on it. I drove about 500 miles on this tire total. I was told that it has a slight bend to it, however the Tesla service center was able to balance it with "the least amount of weight."

List Date: 7/8/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Individual 21" OEM Silver Rim with near new tire
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    b9a537c3-2f3b-41bc-b303-1e7bf891391d2.JPG
    f1e3a83f-d0ed-40aa-9f8b-2b419573afc22.JPG
    c1c51846-0072-454a-a65a-ea2e88d4ab8e2.JPG
    768d1f20-357f-41bb-b991-948eec05f50c2.JPG
    8bdb40dd-9cb9-4891-ba23-1969a3ceeb712.JPG

2. lmurphy137

lmurphy137 Member

One last try before opening it for shipping. Price reduced for local pickup

3. Mark R

Mark R Member

I'm still interested if/when you decide to ship.

Mark

4. lmurphy137

lmurphy137 Member

Shipping is now open

5. Olle

Olle Member

I am interested but don't understand the ad. Shipping 3 of 4 for $350. Is the 4th one only for local pick up?

6. PlanB

PlanB Banned

This ad is from July, I am sure he sold it by now.

7. lmurphy137

lmurphy137 Member

Actually this is the last one and it is still for sale. I am going out of town on Friday so unless someone wants this single tire soon they will have to wait a few weeks

i can't justify lowering the price more and it doesn't take up a lot of room so it has just been sitting in the corner