Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available Ingenext Boost 50 + Nice Try Module (Atom 2017-2020)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Withdrawing the sale. I decided to wait until a later date for a MYP so I am just going to install this on my model 3.

20230503_145237.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: msbtt
I purchased this from another member here but I am now ordering a MYP.

This will work on a 3 or Y with an Atom MCU from 2017 to 2021. I have already paid the $50 reflash fee and handled the reflashing by Ingenext so the prior VIN has been cleared. I never got around to installing it so it has not been paired to a VIN.

Comes with a USB to USB so you can update the module.

$750 shipped in the lower 48 states.

View attachment 934231
I can do 650 USD if it's still available. Let me know how you'd like to proceed or counteroffer.

This will work on a 3 or Y with an Atom MCU from 2017 to 2021. I have already paid the $50 reflash fee and handled the reflashing by Ingenext so the prior VIN has been cleared. I never got around to installing it so it has not been paired to a VIN.

View attachment 934231
On second thought, I can do 700, just saw that you already got it re-flashed, which is what I was worried about. Let me know if that works and how to proceed if so.

View attachment 934231
Please PM me if interested. I think my account may be too new to start a PM myself, but I think you may be able to start one with me.

So you asked for reasonable offers and someone proposed $700, and yet it’s still available today? Interesting. You may want to revise your OP to say the price of $750 is FIRM.
Would you accept an offer when someone tries to send you $5 then says they want to pay partial now and the rest when they receive it? Plus all of that individuals posts were in 1 day on a new account. Sorry I am not going to risk falling victim in a scam.

Reactions: jebinc and 4est