Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Model 3 (17-21) Boost 50 + Nice Try module

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Item has been sold!

I recently purchased a used Model 3 and I was unaware it had the Ingenext Boost 50 installed. The first time I tried to do a firmware update, the computer bricked and I had to take it in for service. Needless to say, they found the module and the repairs weren't covered under warranty.

It definitely does what it says, my car was definitely faster with it but I'm just not interested in keeping it at this point. I'm hoping someone is willing to buy it so I can recoup some of the cost of this whole ordeal.

The only thing I don't have is the cable to connect it to our computer for updates and reprogramming. I think it's a USB A to USB A cable.

There's also apparently a $50 charge to have the module reprogrammed for a new vehicle.

Here's a link to the website of you want to read about it. BOOST 50 FOR TESLA MODEL 3

Please feel free to DM me or post a reply if you're interested.

Last edited:
I recently purchased a used Model 3 and I was unaware it had the Ingenext Boost 50 installed. The first time I tried to do a firmware update, the computer bricked and I had to take it in for service. Needless to say, they found the module and the repairs weren't covered under warranty.

It definitely does what it says, my car was definitely faster with it but I'm just not interested in keeping it at this point. I'm hoping someone is willing to buy it so I can recoup some of the cost of this whole ordeal.

The only thing I don't have is the cable to connect it to our computer for updates and reprogramming. I think it's a USB A to USB A cable.

There's also apparently a $50 charge to have the module reprogrammed for a new vehicle.

Here's a link to the website of you want to read about it. BOOST 50 FOR TESLA MODEL 3

Please feel free to DM me or post a reply if you're interested.
How much are you looking for?

@np1978 I am very interested. So how would this work? I buy this module from you and then contact Ingenext and pay 50 bucks for them to reset? And what price are you looking for?
Sorry for the delayed reply, I either wasn't being notified or just missed the email. I think I could do $700 plus shipping. I did purchase a usb-a to usb-a cable for it so you won't need to worry about that. As far as I know, you just need to contact ingenext and have it reprogrammed for your vehicle. I will work with you to get it done properly.

Sorry for the delayed reply, I either wasn't being notified or just missed the email. I think I could do $700 plus shipping. I did purchase a usb-a to usb-a cable for it so you won't need to worry about that. As far as I know, you just need to contact ingenext and have it reprogrammed for your vehicle. I will work with you to get it done properly.
Hey NP, I'll take it for $700CAD if it's still available. Please let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Thanks!