Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inside Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sort of off topic now on the counter, but I'm not sure why they'd screw with dates at all in the countdown timer. Just send across the number of seconds left until launch, a number that has no time zone dependency, and let the Javascript/Html5 widget convert it to days/minutes/seconds and count down.

Academic anyway, the event is close enough it's probably not worth them spending time to fix and deploy a new web page for something that trivial.

Some interesting new info on production ramp and then the info we already had about the vanity lights and rear-reading lights. One tidbit I noticed was that GeorgeB is planning on continuing to make these little blog posts as major milestones are reached. That's nice.

And feel free to delete the separate thread I started for this new blog.

Very cool. 50 cars produced, and there will be 50 more in the next 2-3 weeks. Thats averaging 50/15 = 3.3 cars per day, possibly 50/10 = 5 cars per day. So they are basically doubling the rate. If they are producing fewer than that rate now, the rate at the end would have to be higher than what I stated. They could easily be at 5 cars per day in two weeks. And they plan on boosting it up at 2-3 week intervals. 39,000 total miles driven. Looking forward to the next update.