Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Installation is almost complete! 5 Powerwalls and 400A service upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Speaking of making the placard look nice, I have a few complaints about the one Tesla just put up for me:

View attachment 776785
There are four marks that look like punctuation characters that escaped; the RSS is not shown in the right place on the diagram; but my main complaint is that the house diagram should be rotated 180 degrees so that when someone is standing in front of the plackard the house diagram is in the same orientation as the physical house.
If you want a replacement, send me a text or PM. I typically charge $25 for each 7"x7" placard. I swear they have a computer doing these lol.

Vines should start a NEC placard service. My old placards from Sunrun were all messed up, illegible, and deceptive. But at least photovoltaic was spelled correctly.

But now my placards are beautiful and informative. And the new color looks a lot better than the dumb azz bright red.
I literally have this service as one of my side gigs. If others want info on a custom placard, please PM me. I burn about 10-15 PV or PV+ESS placards per week. Other colors are possible as well, but those require a special material order from the typical red/white White/black or yellow/black ones.