Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Insurance Model 3 Long Range UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey All,

What is the best tesla insurance company to use. I have called Tesla preferred Insurance company and they are just wild expensive. £1400? Previous insurance was £700 (VW golf) 31 years old.

Is this the going rate for insurance on a Tesla?

Would appreciate the help.

Kind regards
Dylan

Hi EVeryone!

Just joined today. I’m picking up my New Model 3 Longrange later this afternoon. I was just quoted £642 with LV Insurance, an EV insurer based in Liverpool. Seems like a great deal!

Attachments

• DAE8B9F9-6E88-48ED-8A36-72DF7B3E9F63.jpeg
    DAE8B9F9-6E88-48ED-8A36-72DF7B3E9F63.jpeg
    252.2 KB · Views: 55
Hi EVeryone!

Just joined today. I’m picking up my New Model 3 Longrange later this afternoon. I was just quoted £642 with LV Insurance, an EV insurer based in Liverpool. Seems like a great deal!

:O Mine's also Model 3 LR, current car Mazda 3 £700 insurance with LV. LV quoted me £2000 for the Tesla! Both when I called the insurance company directly to modify the existing policy, as well as new quote from compare the market... I found the only one that offered reasonable quote was Churchill at £830... which I think is very reasonable (it is after all more than double the price of my Mazda), after Churchill, all the other insurance companies were all >£2000!