Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interesting cell phone event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We’re retired and my wife and I share our M3, although I usually drive it mornings to my volunteer work at the National Automobile Museum in Reno. A better option than my elderly Alfa or our diesel pickup. Weather has been volatile in our area, with significant snow expected later today. I have resisted owning a cell phone but my wife’s is linked to the Tesla and as I was backing out of the garage this morning, I got a call alert and answered to learn the museum is closed due to weather. Obviously, the car was close enough to her phone to receive the call.

Totally predictable that the phone would connect, but as a senior, modern technology continues to amaze! 😀

And no, I’m still not getting my own cell phone. 😀

• Funny
Reactions: dusty22 and KenC
My parents do not have cell phones either, just a landline :oops: However, my Mom has an iPad (that I upgrade for her every two years or so) with cellular connectivity (on our Verizon Wireless plan) which my sister and I text, call and FaceTime (they love FaceTime with the grandkids). Maybe get yourself an iPad, it can be used as a key for your Tesla! 😆

Reactions: dusty22