Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior storage solutions...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I absolutely love my model S however sometimes the clean design of the interior leaves one with very few options for storing personal effects. Has anyone come across a solution that cleanly takes care of this?

you say "clean" design, i say terribly archaic old design to not even include door pockets. Do you have a center console? thats where all my junk goes. Standard on later models, its an option for yours. Alternately upgrade to a newer design car.. IE: model 3 or Model Y to get door pockets.

Reactions: Deanm0000
you say "clean" design, i say terribly archaic old design to not even include door pockets. Do you have a center console? thats where all my junk goes. Standard on later models, its an option for yours. Alternately upgrade to a newer design car.. IE: model 3 or Model Y to get door pockets.
Missing door pockets was the biggest disappointment when I traded in my M3 for an S.

What is it that you want to store?

I added a cubby drawer from RPM Tesla. That gave me a place to store my sunglasses and parking pass for work. The armrest cupholders are basically useless unless you're stopped and eating lunch in the car, so I sometimes put small things in there (tiny bottle of hand sanitizer recently). Larger drinks go in the center console along with the J1772 adapter. I charge my phone with a 3d printed wireless charger holder just behind the center console. I keep some napkins, USB cable, and insurance stuff in the glovebox, and my UMC, its plug adapters, and a small cigarette lighter inverter sit in the hidden portion of the trunk along with a couple of TV trays for "going out to eat" these days.

What is it that you want to store?

I added a cubby drawer from RPM Tesla. That gave me a place to store my sunglasses and parking pass for work. The armrest cupholders are basically useless unless you're stopped and eating lunch in the car, so I sometimes put small things in there (tiny bottle of hand sanitizer recently). Larger drinks go in the center console along with the J1772 adapter. I charge my phone with a 3d printed wireless charger holder just behind the center console. I keep some napkins, USB cable, and insurance stuff in the glovebox, and my UMC, its plug adapters, and a small cigarette lighter inverter sit in the hidden portion of the trunk along with a couple of TV trays for "going out to eat" these days.