Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Intresting video about Youtube commentator having parts fast tracked

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have read a lot of members having issues with replacement parts being available so I don't think its "fake news", however I saw this video on YouTube by The Fast Lane Car in which they are reviewing their experiences with a Model 3 through various videos. In one video the backed it into a wall damaging the read drivers fender, bumper, and tail light. They chronicled their experience of finding a approved Tesla repair facility in one video. What is interesting is that in their latest video they claim that someone at Tesla saw their video and has consequently "expedited" their replacement parts. If this is true what kind of crap is that?? I would be pissed if I was an owner waiting for parts and these guys had theirs expedited by Tesla. See video around 1:04 for comment about parts.

You might be upset OP but "celebrities" getting treated differently than "regular" people has been going on as long as there have been celebrities. The only thing changing is the definition of " celebrity".

If the channel has a lot of subscribers, its better for tesla to expedite their repairs, as if they keep talking about how long it is to get a repair from tesla, their channel can effect teslas sales... unlike you and me and any other "normal" person.

It sucks for us regular people but this is not surprising at all.

You might be upset OP but "celebrities" getting treated differently than "regular" people has been going on as long as there have been celebrities. The only thing changing is the definition of " celebrity".

If the channel has a lot of subscribers, its better for tesla to expedite their repairs, as if they keep talking about how long it is to get a repair from tesla, their channel can effect teslas sales... unlike you and me and any other "normal" person.

It sucks for us regular people but this is not surprising at all.
I can see your point for sure, but it shouldn't take long to get parts regardless of who you are. Is this a "perfect world" outlook, sure, but doesn't mean it shouldn't band can't operate better than it does now.

I can see your point for sure, but it shouldn't take long to get parts regardless of who you are. Is this a "perfect world" outlook, sure, but doesn't mean it shouldn't band can't operate better than it does now.

I havent had to experience the issues but I have read a lot about it, and I agree with you that it should be better than is reported.