TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Introducing...myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AlexanderAF, Jul 7, 2018.

1. AlexanderAF

AlexanderAF Member

Hello

I am a brand new, bright-eyed, bushy-tailed newbie to the forum. I have a TM3 Performance with PUP on the way.

I started out with a Toyota Prius and a Camaro SS (my fuel dipper and my gas guzzler). I figured I’d sell both now that there is a car out that is more efficient than my Prius and faster than my Camaro. I’ve always liked Tesla, so I’m very happy I can finally afford one!

Now I sit nervously checking the forum every ten minutes in the hopes that new info on the Performance model will appear.

2. Holo

Holo Member

Welcome to the forum! I understand exactly how you feel!

3. K3Man

K3Man Member

Welcome to TMC, @AlexanderAF !

It's a great forum for info, so you should enjoy the wait.... right? ;)