Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Introduction

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello to everyone from Murrieta Ca.
A future Tesla owner here (either GenIII or a "used MS"-factory reconditioned of course). So I have been trolling this forum for sometime and decided to join. I am an Auto Tech, ASE certified Master Tech with Advanced Driveability Cert, California Smog Inspector, Certified Post Secondary Instructor, factory trained Saturn Tech, (with hybrid training), Subaru factory trained, Mitsubishi trained (including icar Certified), General Motors factory trained (with hybrid and two-mode). I started out at my fathers full service gas station while in High School (remember $.25 a gallon gas?). A few independent shops later I landed at Saturn. Wow, what an experience! I was sent to Spring Hill, Tenn for two weeks (one week of Team Building and one week of factory training). The Dealer Group I worked for was also big on Team Building. This first hand experience was nothing I had ever seen before in the automotive business. Customer retention was amasing. The quarterly New Owner Workshops were a great way for owners to learn about their car and also see all the safety features on display cars in the shop where the techs would answer any questions the owners may have. When Saturn was "Killed" by G.M., the Dealer I was working at transitioned into Subaru/Mitsubishi. What a difference :mad: Most of the employees stayed, but the "Great Saturn Culture" was gone:crying:. Even thou I have not been to a Tesla storefront yet, I feel like some of Saturn's playbook is being used here. I believe in the car, have been an investor since the $24.00 level (and have purchased more all along), and tell everyone who will listen how great the "product" is. I know that nothing is more powerful than the "Owners feeling like Family".
Enough rambling for now
Mark

Reactions: Jaywlker
Hello to everyone from Murrieta Ca.
A future Tesla owner here (either GenIII or a "used MS"-factory reconditioned of course). So I have been trolling this forum for sometime and decided to join. I am an Auto Tech, ASE certified Master Tech with Advanced Driveability Cert, California Smog Inspector, Certified Post Secondary Instructor, factory trained Saturn Tech, (with hybrid training), Subaru factory trained, Mitsubishi trained (including icar Certified), General Motors factory trained (with hybrid and two-mode). I started out at my fathers full service gas station while in High School (remember $.25 a gallon gas?). A few independent shops later I landed at Saturn. Wow, what an experience! I was sent to Spring Hill, Tenn for two weeks (one week of Team Building and one week of factory training). The Dealer Group I worked for was also big on Team Building. This first hand experience was nothing I had ever seen before in the automotive business. Customer retention was amasing. The quarterly New Owner Workshops were a great way for owners to learn about their car and also see all the safety features on display cars in the shop where the techs would answer any questions the owners may have. When Saturn was "Killed" by G.M., the Dealer I was working at transitioned into Subaru/Mitsubishi. What a difference :mad: Most of the employees stayed, but the "Great Saturn Culture" was gone:crying:. Even thou I have not been to a Tesla storefront yet, I feel like some of Saturn's playbook is being used here. I believe in the car, have been an investor since the $24.00 level (and have purchased more all along), and tell everyone who will listen how great the "product" is. I know that nothing is more powerful than the "Owners feeling like Family".
Enough rambling for now
Mark

...so when are you applying for a position with TM?

Reactions: Jaywlker