Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Invoice for a Financed System

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings,

My PV and PW system was installed Sep. 1st, and have received PTO. I financed the loan through Mosaic. I have my home insurance through AAA, and want to remove my old system (18 panels) and put the new system (24 panels and 2 PW) on it. AAA wants an Invoice that shows the breakdown of the equipment installed. Tesla says that there is no Invoice. Mosaic says that they don't have a invoice from Tesla, which does make sense. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

GHTech

Greetings,

My PV and PW system was installed Sep. 1st, and have received PTO. I financed the loan through Mosaic. I have my home insurance through AAA, and want to remove my old system (18 panels) and put the new system (24 panels and 2 PW) on it. AAA wants an Invoice that shows the breakdown of the equipment installed. Tesla says that there is no Invoice. Mosaic says that they don't have a invoice from Tesla, which does make sense. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

GHTech

I needed an invoice for state incentives. After calling Tesla support, the best they could do was a receipt for the down payment. So I made my own invoice consisting of the system description and total cost pages from the Tesla contract, the receipt showing the down payment, and a print out of my Mosaic account showing the total loan amount.

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin
In your Tesla.com account, pick the solar product .. In the ORDER DOCUMENTS section at the bottom there should be a invoice document. I have mine there plus I also got an invoice via email few weeks back when I made payment using my credit card.