Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPhone App - Service "Update from your service team"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When taking delivery of my car I needed a couple of minor items addressed. They technically set up 2 service appointments. Now, I see a notice in the app under the heading of "Service" with subtext of "Update from your service team".

Any idea how to get rid of that note. It appears as the 1st menu item under the battery charge indicator. When going into the menu, there is no history or anything.

Thanks, John
IMG_6064.PNG

That means there is a message there from them (either notes, an invoice, etc). You get rid of it by viewing it.
Thank you for the response. But as noted above, when going into the menu, there is no history or anything. No appointments, no alerts, no history, etc. on the underlying page. Seems like that notification on the home page is just a "stuck" remnant of the 2 "appointments" that they made when I was picking up the car.

I have seen a few people post about that, but I dont think there is anything you can do on your end to clear it if there is nothing there. You will likely need to call your service center, listen closely for the "vehicle in service option" then when you get your service center on the phone say something like:

"Hi, I have a note in my tesla app that I have a message from you guys for my last appointment, but there isnt any message there. Can you re send it or close it out?"

I have seen a few people post about that, but I dont think there is anything you can do on your end to clear it if there is nothing there. You will likely need to call your service center, listen closely for the "vehicle in service option" then when you get your service center on the phone say something like:

"Hi, I have a note in my tesla app that I have a message from you guys for my last appointment, but there isnt any message there. Can you re send it or close it out?"
Thanks...will do!

Same issue here.

<Issue>

"Update from your service team" This alert popped up during my last software update and completed update. Alert has not gone away since... 3-4 days?​

<Failed Attempted Resolutions>
1- Created a service request just for this issue, but closed with no resolution. Opened a 2nd then cancelled, figuring these will only confuse the matter.
2- Called local SC... they totally had not clue. (blamed #1)
3- Called phone support and was at least willing to help. They opened a backend ticket to remove an "active pending service alert"... resolution TBD (2-3 days)
<Resolution - Pending>

I’ve had the same message for many, many months and occasionally tap it to find the same recall message I’ve already read. Will inquire when I drop by the SC tomorrow for a connectivity issue. Film at 11.

Just checked again and still have a “rear harness recall” message. Read it (again) but Update from message endures. Maybe Elon thinks the recall message is important enough to deserve staying on (? ). First world problem…

Last edited:
Same issue here.

<Issue>

"Update from your service team" This alert popped up during my last software update and completed update. Alert has not gone away since... 3-4 days?​

<Failed Attempted Resolutions>
1- Created a service request just for this issue, but closed with no resolution. Opened a 2nd then cancelled, figuring these will only confuse the matter.
2- Called local SC... they totally had not clue. (blamed #1)
3- Called phone support and was at least willing to help. They opened a backend ticket to remove an "active pending service alert"... resolution TBD (2-3 days)
<Resolution - Pending>
Update... My message has magically disappeared. Thinking #3 resolved the issue.