Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPhone App Version 3.9.1 issues w/ iOS 12.4.1 update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a few people said, concerning a different thread, it worked just fine after I deleted the app and reinstalled it, but I had a couple of days where I couldn't even enter the app; it would CtD without getting past the Tesla logo (so no logging out & in again).
Will this happen just about every time there is an OS update?

It appears a few folks are having issues with the current version of the Tesla app after the iOS update to v12.4.1. I haven’t seen proof of a causal relationship but it could be true. I had no issue with Tesla’s current release on my iPhone7 after the iOS update; all is working as it should. Some of these things are really hard to accurately determine root cause. Troubleshooting usually involves: shutting down the phone completely and restarting from cold, signing out of an app and signing back in, deleting an app and reinstalling it, reinstalling iOS, making sure no other app is involved, etc., etc. Might be interesting to see how many like me are NOT having issues for an attempt to determine how widespread this is.

Reactions: andrewxc