Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is interior trim under warranty?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

OrthoSurg

Jun 2, 2017
Montreal
The estimate is showing $75 fees to fix interior trim.

Driver passenger trim opened like this.

30,000km, 2021 Model Y

Attachments

• C1ED3A38-9CCB-4FE2-BE06-864DA47A01B5.jpeg
    C1ED3A38-9CCB-4FE2-BE06-864DA47A01B5.jpeg
    460.5 KB · Views: 206
Little update:

Finally they set the invoice bill to 0$

As soon at I spoke to the front rep to see when I was going to receive the Uber credit he said he would put me first on the list to get my seat fixed right away so I could leave with my Model Y right away.

I always got a superb service experience.

Love this company and love the people working there. Really nice helpful folks.

Reactions: ArtK
Little update:

Finally they set the invoice bill to 0$

As soon at I spoke to the front rep to see when I was going to receive the Uber credit he said he would put me first on the list to get my seat fixed right away so I could leave with my Model Y right away.

I always got a superb service experience.

Love this company and love the people working there. Really nice helpful folks.
Nice. Last time I had to take my Tesla to service they gave me a $100 uber voucher that didn't even cover the uber to my house and back. Ended up having to pay out of pocket..

I really hope they up their loaner fleet.

Nice. Last time I had to take my Tesla to service they gave me a $100 uber voucher that didn't even cover the uber to my house and back. Ended up having to pay out of pocket..

I really hope they up their loaner fleet.

Yes that’s sucks if you live far away.
I’m lucky enough to to be 5 km away from the downtown service center. 20 I’m away from the south shore service center and 30 km away from the north shore service center. I have the choice to have the fastest service possible and I get vouchers that cover for the travel back and forth if they don’t have any loaner left