Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is it finally time?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i just realized the price drop on the MX. Faster 0-60 time and more range. The 75D with 6 seat configuration is now $81k + $6k = $87k brand new! Not too bad. Feel bad for the folks that ordered right before this minor update. Although I hear the interior refresh is coming. When is that?

When is the exterior refresh supposed to come?

i just realized the price drop on the MX. Faster 0-60 time and more range. The 75D with 6 seat configuration is now $81k + $6k = $87k brand new! Not too bad. Feel bad for the folks that ordered right before this minor update. Although I hear the interior refresh is coming. When is that?

When is the exterior refresh supposed to come?

Lol you have been overthinking this for too long ..get the refresh SR seems like decent price and car with latest tech ..only Tesla will know refresh timeline ;)..no sense speculating here just get an X already :eek:

• Funny
Reactions: candy_sr
I keep trying to time it. I will get it soon! Lol my friend just bought it right before the price drop. Paid more for less range and slightly slower. Timing.....

If you think about it more, it doesn’t seem like they will do an interior refresh this year having just done this upgrade now. Maybe next year? I doubt it either since they will start production for Model Y and perhaps, the Roadster. Now is the best time to order dude and take advantage of the $3750 federal tax credit and enjoy the car sooner than later!;)

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA