Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is it worth getting FSD in Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For all the Canadians waiting for FSD, I was at my SC and was told that we should expect it this month (February). Tesla employees have been driving with it for a couple of months now in Canada. The person could not/would not share details but said it was 'different from the US but in a good way' and it was excellent. I only received my Tesla in September 2021 and know that most have been hearing promises and in the waiting room for years in some cases. I believe his person so lets see !

Reactions: Neo1974 and P2AT
For all the Canadians waiting for FSD, I was at my SC and was told that we should expect it this month (February). Tesla employees have been driving with it for a couple of months now in Canada. The person could not/would not share details but said it was 'different from the US but in a good way' and it was excellent. I only received my Tesla in September 2021 and know that most have been hearing promises and in the waiting room for years in some cases. I believe his person so lets see !
It won’t be FSD.

It’ll be the Beta, and if you sign up for it, PLEASE realize you will be TESTING IT, not getting a finished product.

I find Autopilot struggles on wintery roads so to me a subscription would be better for the long, odd trip from Spring to Fall. After that, it's not worth it.

I'd only use it in that time frame. Winter, snow, cameras all confused if they can't see lines - in my experience.

Itemized feature sale for Highway Auto Lane Change: $2800 ($2000 US)
Rather spend my money on that then power boost. I got used to it on my FSD Model 3 and I find it slightly annoying without on long trips with my Model Y non-FSD.