Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is Tesla Chiswick showroom still open?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Searched the forum for info, but couldn’t find any. Tesla Chiswick doesn’t appear on the Tesla map, but it looked open when I drove past a few weeks ago and Google Maps shows it still open.

Want to head to a store before ordering an X and that is our closest one, otherwise will head to White City.

Tesla Chiswick doesn’t appear on the Tesla map

It was open when I went in a few weeks ago. There's an underground carpark round the East side (need to press buzzer to get the up-and-over door opened)

Want to head to a store before ordering an X and that is our closest one, otherwise will head to White City

White City in the shopping mall and plenty of people wandering in, so you might be better off at Chiswick - not sure but test drive might only be out of White City?? ... Superchargers location poorly signed at White City, and not sure finding the Store is any better ...

Hi, i’ve been reading this forum for a few weeks but this is my first contribution.

I’m expecting a SR+ end September / early October, I arranged a test drive back in July with the Chiswick branch (off Hogarth’s) and they were very good and the showroom was really quiet. Although a couple of weeks later I went back to visit on a Monday morning to look at something on the car and it was closed. I was within their scheduled opening hours. After waiting outside for a few mins a friendly chap who worked upstairs in European business sales opened up the showroom and car park and let me in. All worked out well but as people say Tesla certainly aren’t your average company!

Ben

• Funny
Reactions: Roy W.