Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is Tesla "Most American"? (Plus: "Angry" Tesla nose)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my LinkedIn news feed this morning, they featured an article asking whether Tesla is "the Most American Car Company? (Pretty Much)". It's kind of a simplistic analysis, and clearly part of some sort of publicity blitz for (apparently) a web site (yawn), but if you're interested I'll give the link to the LinkedIn version, rather than provide traffic for the pimped web site.

OK, so the article lacks insight and is boring, but what interested me was the sizzler photo to get attention. What the heck IS this? I mean, besides being a wanton grab for rah-rah attention. A one-off tricked out Model S (note the extra bit around the side logo on the fender, too)? A Photoshop job? Still trying to decide if I like it. Certainly attention-getting, in any case.

angry-tesla.jpg

In my LinkedIn news feed this morning, they featured an article asking whether Tesla is "the Most American Car Company? (Pretty Much)". It's kind of a simplistic analysis, and clearly part of some sort of publicity blitz for (apparently) a web site (yawn), but if you're interested I'll give the link to the LinkedIn version, rather than provide traffic for the pimped web site.

OK, so the article lacks insight and is boring, but what interested me was the sizzler photo to get attention. What the heck IS this? I mean, besides being a wanton grab for rah-rah attention. A one-off tricked out Model S (note the extra bit around the side logo on the fender, too)? A Photoshop job? Still trying to decide if I like it. Certainly attention-getting, in any case.

View attachment 255685
Here ya go... Tuning Tesla S - body kit Elizabeta by Larte Design