Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a way to get a log of your supercharger visits from Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tmoz

S85D, Y LR, ex Prius PiP
Aug 16, 2015
Gilbert, Arizona
I was wondering if I had correctly recorded all of my visits, and it would be interesting to look at the dates of visits.
They should have that information, I was wondering if anyone knows a way to get a copy of it?

I was wondering if I had correctly recorded all of my visits, and it would be interesting to look at the dates of visits.
They should have that information, I was wondering if anyone knows a way to get a copy of it?
This would allow us to compute total lifetime time per mile spent charging, including a few seconds plugging and unplugging each day at home. Interesting information because we can compare to estimated ICE car fueling time per mile, illustrating yet another advantage of EVs.

The around-town Tesla driver's time spent will be significantly less than anyone spends pumping gas except for those few who mostly drive long distances via Supercharger network, quite a good selling point for EV vs. dinosaur juice autos.

Just chatted with a manager at a tesla store. If I get free supercharging, they think they don't keep a personal log for me. If I had been charged for supercharging, the records don't go back 2 yrs. I don't know how far back they go, but 2 yrs was going to be too far.
So seems I'm out of luck.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9