Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a way to get notified of new Super Chargers opening?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Short of driving by it every day... there's a new SC going in close to my house. They're installed, just under covers still.

Is there any way to get notification?

I mean if you didn't see a new SC go in, and it was close to you how would you ever know? Sure, when the map says go there, but I rarely use SCs...

Cheers!

No official way to register for notification.

But there's the wonderful supercharge.info (community-driven feed of supercharger updates). It also has links to the Tesla Motor Club forum entry for each SC station, link to google maps, and link to the Tesla (if there's a marker on Tesla's map).

You should also find the Tesla Motor Club forum post for this station and click Watch so you get updates when forum members post about it. And let others know when you see something change.

Lastly, I keep checking tesla.com/findus (the Tesla map on their website) and look for updates for a station that I'm waiting to open.

• Informative
Reactions: Rocky_H
Short of driving by it every day... there's a new SC going in close to my house. They're installed, just under covers still.

Is there any way to get notification?

I mean if you didn't see a new SC go in, and it was close to you how would you ever know? Sure, when the map says go there, but I rarely use SCs...

Cheers!

You can also use the map in the Tesla app under Location. By zooming out and scrolling around you can see the status of superchargers.

Additionally superchargers will show their operational status 10/10 or 7/10 etc, in the Tesla app before they are updated in your in car navigation or on the Find Us portion of the website.

Reactions: reefer_bob