TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Is there a way to view charging energy consumption by location?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Battery & Charging' started by MrFusion, Sep 26, 2019.

1. MrFusion

MrFusion Member

Is there a way to view your charging statistics by location? I'd like to be able to say "Okay, I charged at this person's house and used X Kwh last month so I can pay them $Y for letting me charge there". Anyway to do that and separate it from my regular home and other charging?

• Like x 1
  2. KenC

KenC Active Member

You might be able to tell in Stats, because they show your kWh added by day. If that's granular enough for you.

3. khorton

khorton Member

The Charging Summary page in TeslaFi shows charging totals for various locations. You can specify the range of dates to display.

4. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Well-Known Member

Do it the same way that you recorded the gas you used.

• Funny x 1
  5. go2realize

go2realize Member

Teslamate gives you a whole range of stats for location based charging:

[​IMG]

Using geofences, you can give names to location, thus generating an informative table like above.