Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

ISO any tesla with AWD preferably 2015 and newer under 35K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There’s a bunch of 70Ds within your budget. I got my 85D for less, too, but prices have gone up in the intervening months.

Scour craigslist, autotrader, cargurus, cars.com etc etc, and be prepared to travel (or ship). Good luck!

They were getting down into the upper $20ks at the end of winter but now are tough to find! This car (spoken for, not by me:) was the best deal I've seen in a month or so Pre-Owned 2015 Tesla Model S 85D NAVIGATION MOON ROOF BACK-UP CAMERA but as you've seen most of these are closer to $40k right now.

**This group has had most of the best 'deals' out there that I've seen. Onlyusedtesla.com has also had a few. There's a couple FB groups like 'Tesla buy/sell' and 'Tesla for sale by owner' that I recommend joining if you're on FB.