Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jacksonville Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was shocked when Tesla rescheduled my repair twice to delay. But I understand there can be supply chain issues with parts. Then I bring my car in, they tell me three days to fix the car, 15 days later my car is not finished yet. The first 12 days they didn't even get the car inside their building to look at it. I asked why they don't just text me when they're ready and I'd drive right over. They told me I'd lose my place in line. So they gave me an Uber $100 a day voucher to use. But that is not sufficient like a loaner if you drive much during the day. So then they told me they had no loanders and they don't do rental loaners, but I saw the Enterprise Rental Car guys picking up rentals from the center. So I demanded one and they gave me one. Then they contacted me a week later and said they now had a loaner. So they gave me an S that has a fly infestation. Now they are telling me my car will be ready at 545PM at night (after they close), very odd. The communication skills of the folks are terrible. They use the phrase "we are working your car into the shop." That means they haven't touched the car and have no clue when they will. Why would they want all these cars sitting in their lot waiting. Makes no sense. System seems really broken.