Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Juicebox holster for Tesla adapter?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are a lot of 3d printable Tesla connector holders out there. They're made for the HPWC or the UMC, but what they seem to be holding onto is the end of the connector, not the whole handle. Some may hold a J1772 connector with a Tesla adapter just the same.

There are a lot of 3d printable Tesla connector holders out there. They're made for the HPWC or the UMC, but what they seem to be holding onto is the end of the connector, not the whole handle. Some may hold a J1772 connector with a Tesla adapter just the same.
I created one that's designed to fit into a J1772 holster, thus enabling it to holster a J1772 plug plus NACS adapter:
I tested this with my Clipper Creek holster, and I can't guarantee it'll work with anything else. Note also that it's pretty delicate. It's designed to be mounted once and then left alone. Attempting to remove it is likely to break it. In fact, that might happen when mounting it the first time, particularly if you use an inflexible plastic like PLA. (I did mine with PETG.)

Reactions: beatle