Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Juicebox pro 40 feedback

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

Does anyone currently own and use the Juicebox Pro 40? Any feedback/reviews?

I'm considering getting it, and especially like the load balancing aspect (looks like only clippercreek has this feature). I already have a nema 14-50 in the garage, and am thinking that when i need a second evse, it can be placed down the line, so installation would not require pulling a new line from the panel.

Thanks!

I have one and have been quite pleased with it over the past 3 years. I especially like the remote access capability for it as I can access it via the app or a webpage and configure a schedule or set the Amps or.

• Helpful
Reactions: enwhy
  • Helpful
Reactions: enwhy and akidesir
Hi @enwhy, I don't have any experience with that EVSE, but just wanted to chime in with the following proviso in case you're looking at applying for a rebate from the EVCIP:

have been purchased in Canada from a Canadian source (i.e. third-party certified or evaluated by cUL, CSA or cETL)

This is taken from: http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/vehicles/electric/charging-incentive-program.shtml

@1Step2NoGas - thanks.

For the Juicebox, I pulled the trigger from autochargers.ca, based in Markham, GTA, Ontario, and on the site it explicitly says that it's eligible for the MTO rebate.