TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Juicebox pro 40 feedback

Discussion in 'Canada' started by enwhy, Jun 18, 2018.

1. enwhy

enwhy Member

Hi everyone,

Does anyone currently own and use the Juicebox Pro 40? Any feedback/reviews?

I'm considering getting it, and especially like the load balancing aspect (looks like only clippercreek has this feature). I already have a nema 14-50 in the garage, and am thinking that when i need a second evse, it can be placed down the line, so installation would not require pulling a new line from the panel.

Thanks!

2. Darren S

Darren S Supporting Member

I have one and have been quite pleased with it over the past 3 years. I especially like the remote access capability for it as I can access it via the app or a webpage and configure a schedule or set the Amps or.

• Helpful x 1
  3. 1Step2NoGas

1Step2NoGas Member

• Helpful x 1
    • Like x 1
  4. enwhy

enwhy Member

@1Step2NoGas - thanks.

For the Juicebox, I pulled the trigger from autochargers.ca, based in Markham, GTA, Ontario, and on the site it explicitly says that it's eligible for the MTO rebate.

5. Zaxxon

Zaxxon Supporting Member

I'm not in Canadia, but I do have a JuiceBox Pro 40 (pre-redesign) that's worked well for us the past two years across our Volvo PHEV, Leaf, and Model 3.

• Like x 1