Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got hit... What's rear quarter panel repair look like in a 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

First snow of the season & my 2 week old 3D had a bad day... I got a pretty decent bump today that hit my rear driver side door and the QP next to it. I was stationary and someone else came across from oncoming traffic and hit me. I had just enough space and time to evade a little - probably would have gotten my driver's door too if I hadn't.

Will be bringing into the local tesla body shop tomorrow... Anyone care to take a guess based on pics? QP Replacement or think PDR is an option?

FWIW, teslacam caught it pretty well, glad I remembered to hit the button after the accident. File names and dates are a mess, what's up with that? Had to dig thru all of them to find the right video.
Oh, that sucks! Hope she gets fixed
up as good as new.

Thank you for keeping insurance costs low for everyone. I've seen people who would immediately demand a loaner from the at-fault party when something like this happens.

So my poor car can sit in some random lot for months, battery slowly draining, getting filthy and neglected?
I'll be visiting it in the body shop every couple days when it's being worked on, It's gonna be a rough couple weeks without it.