Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got vin. I need floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
+1 for the Autailors mats

I got the 9 piece set and they fit perfectly. It's split in the back so easy access to the subtrunk and they also have inserts for the two sidebins in the trunk. No weird smells or bends to work out.

Personally I like the design - its much more neutral and a greyish/carbon fiber appearance in person than in the photos. The benefit is it hides dirt/leaves much better than your typical black rubber mats.

It does not have a lip so I probably wouldn't get them if lived somewhere with a lot of snow or slush but the edges seem more than sufficient to contain spills. I also got some faux leather rear back seat covers from basenor which fit well.
This is the way

Reactions: glidesi
I bought the Tesla all weather mats and do not recommend them. Really poor fit on the driver side (see pic), especially considering these are from Tesla/Weathertech. I've tried everything to get rid of that curling but no joy.

Currently waiting on LDCRS mats to replace them.

Attachments

• IMG_1163.jpeg
    IMG_1163.jpeg
    549.6 KB · Views: 82
Hi folks

any recommendation mats?
i need them but all sold out :(
Tuxmat. $200. Full coverage. In stock!

I got the Tesmanian, they look great. One issue I had was they are shipped in a BAG wrapped with tape. During transit one of them got scuffed at the edge. Apart from that, they are excellent mats. Highly recommend them. Price is also good compared to other brands. Fit is perfect.

Tuxmat. $200. Full coverage. In stock!

The image below is a Tuxmat. The two areas circled in green are not solid, they turn. Does water leak through these areas? In the winter we have lots of wet slush, the drivers side floor mat will get a lot of water in it, I am looking for a floor mat that can hold water like a tub. I really like the high sides on the Tuxmat and I want to use them but, I don't see how water won't leak through the areas circled in green below. Does anyone have any experience with this issue?

mat.jpg