Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered a Tesla Model 3 LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi to all,
Ordered a Tesla Model 3 AWD LR yesterday in metallic blue with white interior.

Had a test drive in a Performance in Milton Keynes. Loved it, but got quite a bit of vibration in the car and through the steering wheel while on the local A5 dual carriageway. Imagine that is due to the wheels and tyres, and road surface. Wanted something with a bit of a smoother ride and not too fussed about saving 1 second 0-60 (especially with the option of a paid boost upgrade at a future date).

Will still be the quickest car I have ever owned. Had a Triumph Spitfire, Herald and Vitesse back in the 80s and 90s. More recently owned an Audi Mk1 TT and current car is an Audi A5 Sportback. Loved the TT and got the same feeling driving the Tesla, which was one of the reasons I decided to buy.

Best regards,
Paul

Reactions: Matt2000
You probably drove the same car as me at MK, the black one? Have they washed it yet? I didn't take it as far as the A5 so can't comment on vibration but instead darted around the grid for 40 minutes enjoying every second! Great paint colour choice I must say.

Love your car history too, I really would like to get my mitts on a good early TT one day, someone down the road had a lovely copper coloured one.