Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just Ordered my AWD M3!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SoCal and still waiting on order from October. The wait pain is real.
Oh, you guys! Believe me, I totally understand the delicious agony of anticipating your Model 3. But y’all are talking a few weeks. We reserved 1 April 2016 and got our car 14 July 2018. There are many with similar stories. You don’t know how good you’ve got it. But short or long, you will enjoy your cars!

it will be interesting to see if anything changes this quarter due to the chinese factory being online. also i guess the german factory might be coming online this quarter? not sure, if anyone knows pls correct.

hopefully OP will keep us posted about his/her actual delivery date.

• Funny
Reactions: SMAlset
it will be interesting to see if anything changes this quarter due to the chinese factory being online. also i guess the german factory might be coming online this quarter? not sure, if anyone knows pls correct.

The Germany factory is currently a forest. They haven’t even closed on the land deal yet. Easily more than a year away, probably longer.

• Informative
Reactions: astrorob
You can never be sure on the timing. All depends on when your exact configuration is made in a batch at the assembly line. Also matters if all new batches are going to Europe or elsewhere first, etc...

So I would say could be March 31st could be tomorrow.
Plan on mid March and be happy if sooner.
If you have a trade in wait for now to get it valued and wait on any financing too.

You can never be sure on the timing. All depends on when your exact configuration is made in a batch at the assembly line. Also matters if all new batches are going to Europe or elsewhere first, etc...

So I would say could be March 31st could be tomorrow.
Plan on mid March and be happy if sooner.
If you have a trade in wait for now to get it valued and wait on any financing too.

Interesting you brought that up. I just sold my car to a private dealer. Higher appraisal than CarMax and Tesla. Hoping it’s off my report come time to finance. What’s a good time to start the financing process? As soon as I get my VIN assigned?