Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland scandinavian waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, ordered a M3 and super hyped about it.
Placed order 9. Jan, got a vin some days later.

Tesla app says delivery 7-21 March, and in the Tesla account the info message is: We will contact you soon to arrange delivery.

What are your ordering and delivery dates? :) And does anyone have experience with the reliability of the estimates given?

Yeah, 2-6 weeks if you order White Interior, 19” and no trailer hitch!
My EDD was 7 Mar - 22 Mar, then 2 weeks ago it got moved forward to 22 feb - 7 Mar, and now the first date moves by the day, so we are at 24 feb - 7 Mar. They might deliver it at midnight at my home it seems.
I talked to them this morning actually, about some pickup details and asked whether they could give an update. She confirmed the car was in the country. It seems like a shipment was unloaded at Esbjerg yesterday morning, so i am hoping for an SMS for delivery schedule on monday. I chose Hillerød as pickup destination.

Hey. Thanks for asking. So its 29 feb -12 march. Called them and they said they couldnt tell me anything about where it was, when they expected it etc. Would Only reiterate that they were expecting 29-12 march delivery window. So you Got more Out of them than me

They always give the vague answers, only leading questions get any answers and not many. Also depends on who you talk to, some of them slip things out. Think they are bound by contract not to give some information.

But it is a very good sign that the first day is moving by the day for you and not the whole delivery window estimate.
I am betting you will get an SMS within a week

Damn. How's EDD looking?

In my excitement i drove off not thinking about the winter package that i had ordered. I then circled back and asked them about it. I was originally told that if the temperatures were still low, i would get the car mounted with the winter tyres. When i came back to the dealer i realised this was not the case.

They were a bit weird about it, like "are you sure you want to get the winter tyres on now?"
Like yeah, its 3 degrees and the next few weeks will be below 0.

They contact the machanic and he comes out saying i have 2 options: 1) They can put them in the trunk and i can drive off with them 2) i schedule an appointment and come back.
I repeated what i was told and remarked that it was my clear expectation to drive off with winter tyres. "we dont have time, bla bla" A bit back and forth and they fitted me in and 20 mins later it was done.

So i guess persistence is the key word.
Apart from that it was very easy and nice to have the car.