Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered my Tesla Long Distance AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a Blue, LR AWD, Black Interior, 19s, FSD on 3/17/2019 and have yet to hear. My guess would be you will have two to three months at minimum. I’m betting my delivery won’t be until April or May at the earliest. Considering the current situation in the world, I would expect a slowdown in deliveries.

Just put my order in for a LR AWD with 20” wheels today. Blue on white. I’m totally guesstimating, with nothing to go on, sometime in Fall 2020. Agree with everyone above though...virus might slow things down. Hey...at least it’s something to focus on besides all the craziness out there right now!

Just put my order in for a LR AWD with 20” wheels today. Blue on white. I’m totally guesstimating, with nothing to go on, sometime in Fall 2020. Agree with everyone above though...virus might slow things down. Hey...at least it’s something to focus on besides all the craziness out there right now!

Did your page change automatically to Prepare for Delivery? I ordered 3/6 and within the hour it was stating Prepare for Delivery however there isn’t any way to add more info just yet...
I am hoping for a June delivery. I changed my order to a performance in hopes it’ll be sooner.

I ordered a Blue LR 20" w/black interior on 02/28/20, and I'm at the "drafting contract" stage. My financing information has already been sent to them, and I've uploaded the insurance from my previous vehicle. Just waiting on a VIN assignment and to schedule delivery.

Was NOT expecting that to happen as quickly as it did. Definitely thought I wouldn't see that bad boy until late in the year.

I ordered a Blue LR 20" w/black interior on 02/28/20, and I'm at the "drafting contract" stage. My financing information has already been sent to them, and I've uploaded the insurance from my previous vehicle. Just waiting on a VIN assignment and to schedule delivery.

Was NOT expecting that to happen as quickly as it did. Definitely thought I wouldn't see that bad boy until late in the year.

awesome!

Did your page change automatically to Prepare for Delivery? I ordered 3/6 and within the hour it was stating Prepare for Delivery however there isn’t any way to add more info just yet...
I am hoping for a June delivery. I changed my order to a performance in hopes it’ll be sooner.
Yes, it did. It says they’ll contact me for next steps (or something along those lines).

Reactions: Writeavon
Ordered Nov 18th 2019 LR AWD Midnight Silver, with 19” Gemini, non performance non FSD, just returned from Las Vegas and saw a few Metallic Blues, we switched to the Blue color today, it will probably push me back into September or even October.

Just to let you guys know about a possible trade in, you can get a quote online on their site, and they will reply immediately via email. You need to have the Vin # and mileage of the car you’re trading in.

2016 Chevy Volt “LT” trim (red) with 63,691 miles
They offered 10,400.00 ... I will get an offer from Car Max and see what they will give me.

Fred

If you have nothing to go on, it's just a guess, not a guesstimate.